Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thank God It's Thursday!

Hey guys,
Just a quick post today. So exams and midterms are done... Yay!!! I think I finished very well, but we'll see. I'm currently cleaning and packing for the three weeks away from the Abbey. I can't wait, but I'm still not ready for three weeks backpacking it through Europe. It's crazy and exciting. The biggest thing I'm looking forward to is Spring Break because everyone just needs a break from everybody else. That's the one thing that the orientations don't prepare you for is how quickly the charm of France wears off and how easily everyone get's irritated, mais c'est la vie. Anyway, it's 3 1/2 hours on a bus to Normandy, but the bus drivers in France get a 30 min break for every 2 hours they drive, so it'll take a while. I'll hopefully remember to charge my phone so that I can take pictures, but I can't guarantee that I will, so sorry in advance. Alrighty, so that's all I wanted to say. Bye guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment