Monday, March 4, 2013

5 Weeks

Hey guys,
So, I'm posting this just as an update. Not too much has been going on here in this quiet village. Mostly everyone here is resting for three weeks on the road and studying for finals this week. Last week I posted about a possibility of me going to Oradour, but I decided to take a weekend off from traveling in favor of sleeping... and a bit of partying. Sorry. However, I will have plenty to post after three weeks of  moving about Europe. On Friday, we leave for a bus ride to Normandy for the weekend. Next we'll head for a week in Paris and then leave for the weekend (St. Patrick's Day is that Sunday) in Amsterdam. From Amsterdam we'll all split up into our individual classes, I will be heading to Berlin for a week. For the final week, I will be in absolute bliss in Rome. I'll be surrounded by ancient architecture, savory food to try (and hopefully like), magnificent art, and of course high speed internet at the hotel. Hopefully, the weather will be warm like today (it was sunny and 61 degrees!). I probably won't be updating anything until I get to Rome, but I'll try to be constantly writing about everything. Also, I shall try my hardest to remember to get pictures, but I get really caught up in what I'm doing... so yea. Other than all that, everything's great here. One month down and two to go. I can't believe that I'm a third of the way through... I don't think I'm quite ready to go home just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment